2017 Conference Registration & Lodging Fees:
Registration fees include lunch each day, admission to educational sessions and Wi-Fi in the meeting space, as well as access to the exhibit hall (if applicable) on days(s) of attendance. It's a complete package that will provide attendees with more time to focus on education!
| Two Day Attendance
| Full Day
|Short Day (Wed)
|Members & Presenters
|Member Students & Retirees
|Nonmember Students & Retirees
The above fees DO NOT reflect the $25 early bird discount, available through 8/31/2017.
This discount will be automatically applied to all registrations entered by midnight on August 31.
AFTER 9/30/2017, a $20 late registration fee will be added to the above fees.
PaLA Bucks are available for institutional members with paid dues in excess of $100.
Consult the Conference Registration FAQs for more information on this program.
Exhibit passes ($35) may be purchased at the conference registration desk.
Note: PaLA exhibitors and member institutions may have complimentary passes available. Please contact your director or one of our exhibitors to inquire about a free pass.
Registration Policies and Deadlines:
1. The early bird registration rate is available through 8/31/2017. Regular rates are in effect 9/1 - 9/30/2017. After 9/30/2017, an additional $20 late fee will be added.
2. Online registration closes 10/13/2017. On-site registration is required after this date and is subject to a $10 administrative fee.
3. Changes or additions to existing registrations will be accepted on or before September 30, 2017. We are unable to process changes after this date.
3. Refunds will be processed for registration cancellations requested in writing by September 30. A $40 processing fee will be applied to all refunds, unless event ticket insurance is purchased. (More on that during he registration process.)
4. Meal & Tour registration fees are not refundable, however tickets can be transferred to another attendee.
9/22/2017 Update: The conference block is full, however rooms are available Sunday & Monday at slightly higher rates. Tuesday night is completely sold out.
If you require lodging on Tuesday, we suggest that you contact the Crowne Plaza located just .5 mile from the conference venue.
We have reserved a block of rooms at the DoubleTree by Hilton, Pittsburgh-Green Tree at the conference rate of $139/night plus applicable occupancy taxes. (Currently14%) To make a reservation, call the Reservations Department at 1-800-222-8733 and state that you would like a room under the Pennsylvania Library Association 2017 room block. Reservations can also be made online under the group name: PA Library Association. Enter code: PLA to obtain the group rate.A deposit of one night’s rental will be collected at the time of reservation. The conference block expires at midnight EST on September 22, 2017. Reservations received after this date will be subject to prevailing room rates and availability.