Connect with Pennsylvania Library Professionals!
The Library Products & Services Expo offers one of the best opportunities to reach decision-makers in the Pennsylvania library community. This two-day show offers a concise schedule in an environment that promotes interaction with 500+ attendees through no-conflict exhibit time, exhibit hall activities and informal networking opportunities.
If your company already does business with libraries or would like to reach this market, you can't afford to miss this show to take place October 15 & 16 at the Hilton Harrisburg, located in downtown Harrisburg, near the state Capitol.
Library suppliers from all types of industries exhibited at the 2017 show in Pittsburgh. While some were first-time exhibitors, many have been exhibiting for 20+ years! Join us, and find out why they come back year after year! 2017 Exhibitor Partners
Comments from 2017 Exhibitors:
"This group actively attends the exhibits, which is terrific!"
"We will be back next year!"
"We had some great visitors in our booth and learned a lot about libraries in PA. A+++"
"Out of the state conferences that I attend, PA is the best."
The exhibit hall will be located in the carpeted Harrisburg Ballroom on the second floor of the hotel in close proximity to meetings and other conference activities. The hall will be limited to just 76 spaces. (Available on a first-come, first-served basis.) View the floor plan.
- Choice of three booth sizes: 8' x 6', $695;
10' x 6', $795 (SOLD OUT); and 10' x 8', $950 (SOLD OUT)
- Carpeted space with a skirted table, two chairs and a company sign
- Registration for up to two company representatives per booth
- Pre- and Post-show attendee contact lists
- A link to The Ultimate Guide to Trade Show Lead Generation - an important read for tips on how to make the most of your investment.
- Up to ten complimentary exhibit passes for distribution to potential or existing customers
- Two listings in the conference program book (alphabetical & by product/service category) as well as inclusion in the exhibitor listing on the PaLA website & conference mobile app.
- Substantial no-conflict exhibit time
- Monday evening cocktail reception in the exhibit hall
- Complimentary lunch and coffee/refreshment breaks scheduled in the hall both days
- Exhibit Raffle (Exhibitors are the exclusive means for attendees to obtain raffle tickets to win prizes.)
- Monday, October 15, 2018: 12:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 16, 2018: 9:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
View the 2018 Exhibitor Prospectus, with more detailed information about the show and group demographics.
Convinced that this is the show for you? REGISTER NOW to secure a space!