Connect with Pennsylvania Library Professionals!
The Library Products & Services Expo offers one of the best opportunities to reach decision-makers in the Pennsylvania library community. This two-day show offers a concise schedule in an environment that promotes interaction with 500+ attendees through no-conflict exhibit time, exhibit hall activities and informal networking opportunities.
If your company already does business with libraries or would like to reach this market, you can't afford to miss this show to take place October 15 & 16 at the Hilton Harrisburg, located in downtown Harrisburg, near the state Capitol.
Library suppliers from all types of industries exhibited at the 2017 show in Pittsburgh. While some were first-time exhibitors, many have been exhibiting for 20+ years! Join us, and find out why they come back year after year! 2017 Exhibitor Partners
Comments from 2017 Exhibitors:
"This group actively attends the exhibits, which is terrific!"
"We will be back next year!"
"We had some great visitors in our booth and learned a lot about libraries in PA. A+++"
"Out of the state conferences that I attend, PA is the best."
The exhibit hall will be located in the carpeted Harrisburg Ballroom on the second floor of the hotel in close proximity to meetings and other conference activities. The hall will be limited to just 74 spaces. (Available on a first-come, first-served basis.)
- Choice of three booth sizes:
Standard - 8'w x 6'd, $695 (interior locations: 3' back drape, perimeter locations: 8' back drape)
Premium - 10'w x 6'd, $795 (on a corner, with 8' back drape)
Super Premium - 10'w x 8'd, $950 (near food & beverage stations, 8' back drape)
- Carpeted space with a skirted table, two chairs and a company sign
- Registration for up to two company representatives per booth
- Pre- and Post-show attendee contact lists
- Up to ten complimentary exhibit passes for distribution to potential or existing customers
- Substantial no-conflict exhibit time
- Monday evening cocktail reception
- Coffee/Refreshment Breaks in the hall each day
- Complimentary Lunch for attendees in the hall both days
- Exhibit Raffle (Exhibitors are the exclusive means for attendees to obtain raffle tickets to win prizes.)
- Monday, October 15, 2018: 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 16, 2018: 9:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Registration, and the 2018 Exhibitor Prospectus, with more detailed information about the show and group demographics, will be available in Spring 2018. Contact Kim Snyder Wise, show manager, if you would like to receive this important document!
Are live events worth your marketing dollars?
The 2018 Event Marketing Benchmarks and Trends Report says, "YES!" Read more.