2015 Conference Registration & Lodging Fees:
You asked, and we listened! 2015 Registration fees reflect the addition of a facility/technology fee which covers parking, complimentary WiFi access throughout the facility, as well as access to break stations for attendees on each day of attendance. Your registration fee also includes lunch each day and admission to educational sessions and to the exhibit hall (if applicable) on days(s) of attendance. It's a complete package that will provide attendees with more time to focus on education!
| Two Day Attendance
| Full Day (Mon/Tues)
|Short Day (Sun/Wed)
|Members & Presenters
|Member Students & Retirees
|Nonmember Students & Retirees
The above fees DO NOT reflect the $25 early bird discount, available through 8/31/2015.
This discount will be automatically applied to all registrations entered by midnight on August 31.
PaLA Bucks are available for institutional members with paid dues in excess of $100.
Consult the Conference Registration FAQs for more information on this program.
Exhibit passes ($30) may be purchased at the conference registration desk.
Note: PaLA exhibitors and member institutions may have complimentary passes available. Please contact your director or one of our exhibitors to inquire about a free pass.
Registration Policies and Deadlines:
1. The early bird registration rate is available through 8/31/2015.
2. Online registration closes 10/02/2015. On-site registration is required after this date and is subject to a $10 administrative fee.
3. Changes or additions to existing registrations will be accepted on or before September 20, 2015. We are unable to process changes after this date.
3. Refunds will be processed for registration cancellations requested in writing by Friday, September 27. A $25 processing fee will be applied to all refunds.
4. Meal & Tour registration fees are not refundable, however tickets can be transferred to another attendee.
A block of rooms have been reserved at the Penn Stater Conference Center Hotel at the reduced rate of $127 night/room plus applicable taxes. To make a reservation, call the PSHS Reservations Department at 800-233-7505 and reference the group identification code: PALJ15A.
Due to the Penn State home football game, lodging is not available in the block for Saturday night. In addition, a limited number of rooms are available Monday night at the Penn Stater Hotel. For this reason, a small block of rooms has been reserved at the nearby Nittany Lion Inn, located on main campus for Sunday through Tuesday evening.
Please note that the reservation deadline has been extended through September 10. All hotel reservations must be made by midnight (EST), September 10, 2015, to secure this rate. Reservations received after this date will be subject to prevailing rates and availability.