Who are Institutional Members?
Institutional members of the Pennsylvania Library Association (PaLA) are libraries wishing to support and involve themselves in PaLA through membership. These institutions may also provide or encourage personal membership among employees.
When your library or other institution becomes a member of PaLA, these are just some of the benefits we offer:
- Free, unlimited Job Line postings
- Professional advocacy & legislative support at state level on library issues
- Federal advocacy coordinated with American Library Association
- Discounts for non-member conference and workshops registers -Bucks discount codes (one for every $100 in dues). Each Bucks code allows one non-member staff person to register for a PaLA event at the member rate. This could translate to up to $100 in savings for a full conference registration!
- Free exhibit hall attendee pass for PaLA Annual Conference
- Quarterly newsletter - Bulletin
- 10% discount on exhibit space and advertising
- Eligibility for exclusive honors and award recognition among other PA libraries
- Regional chapter affiliation - with professional networking and idea exchanges
- Listing and access to online membership directory and other Members Only content.
Register online as a Institutional Member now!
Institutional membership fees are determined by your annual library operating budget, and memberships are renewed on a fiscal year cycle. View the paper registration form here.