Who are Institutional Members?
Institutional members of PaLA are libraries wishing to support and involve themselves in PaLA through membership. These institutions may also provide or encourage personal membership among employees.
When your library or other institution becomes a member of PaLA, these are just some of the benefits we offer:
- PaLA BUCKS = 30% off the non-member registration rate of Annual Conference, allowing one non-member to attend Annual Conference at near member rate
- Exhibit Pass (One pass for every $100 in dues)One employee to attend the exhibits at no charge during the Annual Conference
- Free Job Listing on Job Hotline and website
- Access to PaLA's website Member Community Section
- Electronic issues of the PaLA Bulletin (4 issues/year)
- Professional networking and idea exchange through regional chapters
- Legislative Updates and Alerts
- PaLA's Advocacy in Harrisburg for libraries of all types
Register online as a Institutional Member now!
Institutional membership fees are determined by your annual library budget, and memberships are renewed on a fiscal year cycle. View the paper registration form here.