PaLA Personal Member Costs
Personal membership fees are determined by membership type (note that PaLA dues and gifts are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law; $22 of dues are applied to PaLA Bulletin subscription.)
Dues are based on the type of personal membership you choose:
- Personal Regular: Dues are calculated according to Annual Gross Salary at $3 for each $1,000 of salary, with a minimum of $25 and a maximum of $165. This membership category is for library staff, including professional, paraprofessional and technology-related positions Your membership amount will be calculated from your gross salary amount on the checkout form.
- Personal Student Member: Dues are $25. This membership category is for full-time students taking a minimum of 12 credits per semester; Students joining with PaLA/ALA Joint Membership should not use this form, rather visit the ALA web site.)
- Personal Trustee Member: Dues are $25. Trustee Membership available to trustees currently serving on a library board.
- Personal Lay Member: Dues are $25. Lay Memberships are open to anyone who is interested and supportive of Pennsylvania Libraries.
- Personal Retired Member: Dues are $25. This membership category is for retired persons who are interested and supportive of Pennsylvania Libraries.
- Continuing Retired Member: No charge for membership. This membership category is for retired persons who held PaLA membership for a minimum of 25 continuous years at the time of retirement.
Register online as a Personal Member now!