I am the Director of the Margaret R. Grundy Memorial Library in Bristol, PA and proudly serving as PaLA’s Director-at-Large.
A few points about me:
- Honest, loyal, and always armed with a smile
- Proud mother of two bright and beautiful girls
- Avid music enthusiast with a complete lack of musical talent
- Passionate about library service and free and equal access for all
- Committed to lifelong learning and to building strong communities
My Personal goal: Make the world a better place in whatever way I can
Why I joined PaLA:
The voice of libraries is stronger when delivered through PaLA. I believe the only way to make a true and monumental difference is to do it together. PaLA members are not only committed to library service and passionate about what they do, they also have an astounding generosity of spirit. I am so grateful to have them in my life as advisors, mentors, sounding boards, and cheerleaders.
That is why I belong. I am in it for libraries, I am in it for the community I serve, and I am in it for me.