REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN for the Pennsylvania Library Association Conference to take place October 14 – 17, 2018 at the Hilton Harrisburg, located in downtown Harrisburg.
We invite you to view the Registration Brochure, complete with detailed information on conference programming to include:
- More than 60 educational sessions including an exciting address by author, adventurer and motivational speaker, James Robbins at the President’s Opening Keynote Luncheon.
- Over 50 poster sessions, including a special display at the Capitol to showcase how libraries support literacy and technology for the benefit of their communities.
- Our two-day Library Products & Services Expo, will provide a wealth of information on new products or services for your library, all under one roof!
- Numerous networking opportunities through tours & special events scheduled throughout the event.
- Legislative Day on Wednesday, October 17 to include a special press conference in the Capitol East Wing Rotunda, visits with your Senators & Representatives and Capitol tours.
We hope you will plan to join us!
For more information about the conference, please visit our Conference Information Page.