Please join the Best Practices Committee in congratulating the following libraries who received a Best Practices Award or Honorable Mention for an outstanding youth services program.
- Winner: James V. Brown Memorial Library – Pint-Sized Pollocks (Contact: Nina White)
- Honorable Mention: James V. Brown Memorial Library – Sensory Play Storytime (Contact: Nina White)
- Winner: Priestly Forsythe Memorial Library - Nature Nuts (Contact: Kimberly King)
- Honorable Mention: Lansdowne Public Library – Story Tube (Contact: Rachee Fagg)
- Winner: Lansdowne Public Library – Star Wars Jedi Academy (Contact: Rachee Fagg)
- Honorable Mention: Joseph T. Simpson Public Library – Kindergarten Pennies Count (Contact: Sue Erdman)
- Winner: Reading Public Library – First Annual Middle School Comic Con (Contact: Ashly Roman)
- Winner: Centre County Library – Multi-Generational Video Project (Contact: Jennifer Cinelli)
- Honorable Mention: Free Library of Philadelphia – Flyers Come Alive (Contact: Abbe Klebenoff)
- Winner: Delaware County Libraries – TechniGals Summer STE(A)M Camp (Contact: Mary Glendening)
- Honorable Mention: Glenside Free Library – STEM for Little Friends (Contact: Allison Frick)
Display & Design
- Winner: Moon Township Library – Birthday Bunch (Contact: Megan Goode)
- Honorable Mention: Community Library of Castle Shannon – Fact of the Week (Contact: Heather Weleski)
Awards were issued at the Carolyne L. Smith Best Practices Award Breakfast on October 17 at the Pennsylvania Library Association annual conference.